Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two lonely months of never seeing another ST on the road, I saw three within the last couple days, so I figured I'd get a spotted thread started for the area.

First was an OW at the Marathon/Radiant gas station on US-41 in Apollo Beach. I was in a silver Mazdaspeed 6 right in front of your pump. I think this was Saturday.

I also saw a TB as I was pulling out of the gas station a few minutes later. You were headed north on US-41.

Finally, I saw a RR ST parked at MacDill today. You had a focusst.org sticker on your car, so figured you'd be here.

Hopefully I keep this going and see more of you out there!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
There is actually a pretty large group of Bay Area ST members, we are part of the larger Florida ST Society, but also our local group is called BAST. "Bay Area ST" we have a facebook group and groupme chat as well, if you have an ST in addition to your Mazda check out our facebook page and join us. None of the STs you saw were mine, but I bet the RR one you saw at McDill is in our group.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have an ST as well, just wasn't driving it that day. I'm actually in both of those groups. I don't get on Facebook much though, and it's hard for me to keep up with the groupme chat lol. I'll start looking to facebook though whenever I spot one of y'all out and about. Thanks!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Over here in northern Pinellas county, I see an ST about once a week. I always honk hello and get the same in reply. Funny how we always see another ST in traffic. Wonder if I'll miss the camaraderie if I buy an RS (. Just thinking of that gave me a w**dy)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just saw a Blue ST with an exhaust in Brandon, FL. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Saw a yellow ST pulling in to PDQ. Had an exhaust on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts