Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says, I am back in an ST1. I came from a slew of cars since 2011. Started in a 2003 20th Aniv. GTI which I built to stage 3 until the motor shot on me which I then had a 2008 stage 2+ STI which I loved dearly but the Monthly Payments plus insurance on top of getting a new Job which required me to take a good pay decrease for 6 months lead me to having to trade it for a 2014 ST3. Had the ST3 for no longer than 3 months and I fell asleep behind the wheel and totaled the car, Luckily I walked away from it with just some burn from the Air Bag. After the ST3 I purchased a 2015 Civic SI which I had for a while and just did some basic cosmetics such as Coilovers, wheels rear window visor Blah Blah Blah. After having that car, I decided that I really wanted another hatch back, since that is all I have owned for the past 6-7 years and got bored of the SI and the sedan. So just this past Friday I purchased a 2017 Race Red ST1. Hopefully this time I dont have any freak accidents. All that nonsense aside, Im just glad to be back in the car I didnt get to really enjoy 2 years ago.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts