Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my ST about a year again, was driving my F150, sold it and got an F250 (see below), now I picked up a little beater to drive daily. It’s an 03 SVT, ODO says 229K, it’s got a recently installed newer motor. Runs good enough, not many plans at this time but I am gonna fix a couple of issues (busted fog light, faded headlights, etc)

B4C3138A-7745-43F3-94AE-00A404B5AA76.jpeg

The guys nephew I bought it from told me all about the cool app that controllers the underglow and LEDs that were attached to headlights. I was like cool, but really I was like lol...So, 30 minutes after I got home this already happened :

DFCA412B-48B6-4518-9742-1EF15DF6F5E9.jpeg

So now I’m gonna change the oil this weekend, looks like it may need a new pan gasket and drain plug/plug gasket. It does have an awesome Spectre intake, so that will probably be replaced before too long. For now it will save me some gas so I’m not driving this everyday:

3A9AB1F8-E1CE-407B-9EC0-E5634461D5E3.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
8,079 Posts
I dig it. Nice choice! I especially appreciate that you removed the LEDs

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...yeah, the lighting had to go. The guy I bought it from was so excited about showing me the app and how the lights changed color, I almost felt bad about ripping his hard work out in less thank half an hour. It has crappy HIDs on it to, so I’ll have to do something about that as well.

Was told today the motor has roughly 80K on it. Going to go ahead and do the oil change and new plugs and wires this weekend.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that a 6.0 PSD? Love those when they run well. Anything done to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is...egr delete, new oil cooler, upgraded studs, intake, and it is tuned. It spins the 40s with no problem, it pulls surprisingly hard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts