Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in October of 2002 I found myself in a brand new Infra-Red Focus SVT 3 door. Loved that car and all of it's cool features and even the quirks of it. Life goes on and cars get traded in and you upgrade right? Well, Wednesday, September 27th, I traded in my 2013 Mustang GT on a 2017 Magnetic ST. Pretty much fell in love with it on the test drive which I knew would happen. As for being loaded, it isn't. Doesn't have the HID's or many other options which my Mustang had. Doesn't really matter because I still love it. Not sure what package I have, ST1 maybe? Anyway, glad to be back in the Focus game again, and looking forward to using this forum (that means searching) for information. :)

First thing on the agenda (tomorrow) is a debadge of the dealer sticker and the Focus badge. Headlight/reverse/fog bulbs will probably be next - researching LED options. After that, maybe some minor appearance stuff like tint, but it will more than likely remain stock under the hood/exhaust. The Mustang allowed me to have fun with a loud exhaust, and while it is fun, it also gets old after awhile especially living in an apartment complex/condo association.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts