1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
PM'ed

·
Registered
816 Posts
Wait, that's the OEM rear motor mount. The Cobb unit is all black and says Cobb in white letters. You can see the Ford part number on it Cm58-6p082-ba.
This just made me laugh hahaha so true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LuckyWelds

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Wait, that's the OEM rear motor mount. The Cobb unit is all black and says Cobb in white letters. You can see the Ford part number on it Cm58-6p082-ba.
I thought so :lol:

·
Registered
660 Posts
All that stuff is in bad shape for only having 3000 miles on it. I think he forgot a zero.
He said he sold the ST before he got to install anything and then turned around and said the stuff has 3k miles on it? Along with pictures of the factory parts? I am calling shenanigans!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All that stuff is in bad shape for only having 3000 miles on it. I think he forgot a zero.
Only 2 parts listed have 3000 miles....other than heat discoloration I fail to see what is in such bad shape about the down pipe and the BOV. But hey opinions are like assholes....right?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you for your great input.

The mileage is based on what the people I bought the parts from on this site said.....but thank you again so much for helpful post...you rock!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did you paint the front strut bar? Doesn't look like Mountune
You would have to ask Stealth. He is on this site. He did a huge build. I bought them from him and he said front is Mountune and the rear is FSwerks. I did not buy them new at all. I did not paint them. I removed them from the box he sent them to me in and I took photos and put them back in the box.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Only 2 parts listed have 3000 miles....other than heat discoloration I fail to see what is in such bad shape about the down pipe and the BOV. But hey opinions are like assholes....right?
Wasn't trying to be an asshole. Hence the use of the word "shenanigans". Sorry if it came off that way, I genuinely hope you sell all of these parts.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wasn't trying to be an asshole. Hence the use of the word "shenanigans". Sorry if it came off that way, I genuinely hope you sell all of these parts.
No worries. I lost my ass on the car and I am selling the parts I have for what I bought them for. Not looking to rip anyone off at all. Just trying to recoup something. And I was trying to upload images but found it was better to use links and now everything is like merged in the first post. I am trying to clean everything up but for now it looks like I don't know what the crap I am doing.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts