Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@FoSTMods has been a complete joy to do business with. I had some issues with the fitment of my new front slotted rotors that I purchased on their black friday sale. My ST was manufactured in August of 2014, so I bought the 13.1 inch rotors. About a week after receiving them, I finally had a chance to install them. Lucky me, my car is for some reason still using the smaller pre 3/31/14 rotors. I called FoSTMods number directly, and without hesitation Ryan understood the situation and got me a RMA. He went so far as to pull together a new order and email it to me, so all I had to do was put in payment for the new rotors. He would have just shipped out the replacements upon receipt of the returned rotors as a direct swap, but I needed to have the rotors rather quickly since I only had 2 mm left on my pads with pretty toasted rotors on the car. I have never gotten better service from a parts company, especially with someone going above and beyondas much as Ryan. I have definitely found my go to spot for parts, and I cannot recommend these guys enough.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thank you for the kind words and positive review. Seems the 3/31/14 date may not be as set as we thought it was. Looking into a better way to be sure for any given car. Either way, glad we were able to get you taken care of.

Ryan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts