Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I need some input. I've recently been on the hunt for an exhaust. I finally found the AWE and love the sound over most. I'm just looking to have some input on the Track VS Touring models. I'm wondering if anyone on here has either model and can share some input. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
I have the Touring exhaust. Only problem is that it's still sitting in the box waiting for me to get lazy @ss out there and mount it up (along with my downpipe).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Touring exhaust. Only problem is that it's still sitting in the box waiting for me to get lazy @ss out there and mount it up (along with my downpipe).
well let me know if you like the sound when it's all hooked up!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Sounds to me like a group of us just need to hunt you down, steal your car for a couple hours (and the exhaust parts you have sitting about), and get these goodies installed. ?

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I have the exhaust on. Just don't know how to add the video. Amazing exhaust. Not a lot of drone, super enjoyable. Wicked sound WOT and perfectly livable for day-to-day

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've posted in a previous AWE thread but I love my Track system. At idle and light throttle it has a nice deep "purr". Audio and video clips don't do it justice. At WOT it's loud, but not raspy ricer loud. Letting off the throttle it has a slight gurgle and a low mild drone. In 6th gear at 60 mph it's actually very quiet. And at 70 to 80 it's very noticeable but I wouldn't call it a drone. I've had catless V8s with turn downs and un baffled crotch rockets so my opinion might be different than others. In my opinion it sounds better than the STs I hear on the road but again that's my opinion.

My choice was centered on performance so I went with the Track. The non resonated Touring sounds very similar from the clips but I would imagine it's a little quieter. And certainly the resonated touring has to be pretty mild but it is a bit pricey. Whichever one you go with I'm confident you'll enjoy, AWE makes great products. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Sounds to me like a group of us just need to hunt you down, steal your car for a couple hours (and the exhaust parts you have sitting about), and get these goodies installed. ?

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...
I sure wish I had friends like that! I have all kinds of stuff sitting around waiting to be installed! It sucks not having proper tools, workspace, and knowledge. :disappointed:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts