Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. Just purchased a flash tune from the wonderful people at stratified. I just wanted to know what the average turn over time is for getting the tune all together. I really am quite excited and just want to know what to expect because I have some new bolt ons coming in and would like to install them promptly. Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I received my tune from Stratified in 3 business days after filling out the form.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I sent mine in on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, and got mine that following Tuesday.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
How will I receive this form? Via email?
Yes. I was one of the lucky ones and hit them at a time that wasn't super busy and got my form 6 hours after I bought the tune and got my tune the next day. Turn around has always been within 3 days from what I've seen though even in busy times. I'd expect to receive it very soon. :) They take good care of their customers, and typically in a very expedite fashion.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Mine took 5 days. The team has been pretty great about responding to emails as well. It's great that they have always responded to my email questions. It might take a couple of days, but they have ALWAYS responded. I feel very secure knowing that I have Stratified there for me and willing to help me meet my tuning goals while looking out for the safety of my engine!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've ordered two tunes from them. Both during busy times of the year and have had a turn around of about 3 business days. They're really nice people, if you have questions, you can always email them.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
As everybody else has said, I got my first tune within a few days of submitting the form. It usually took me a couple of weeks to get enough time to get all of the data logs and send them back for revisions (mostly having to run the tank empty to keep switching from E30 to 93) and the they would use have me a revised tune in just about a full week (including the weekend). Rinse, wash, repeat. They were great to work with and gave good feed back on what was going on with the revisions.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts