Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The FuelBar™ Ford Focus ST Aux Fuel Rail by Custom Performance Engineering, Inc. are milled from a solid block of 6061 aluminum and are engineered to optimize fuel delivery. The kit can be optioned to interface with OEM components or with generic fittings for upgraded/return fuel systems.

This system adds port fueling to your direct injected car, giving it both direct and port fuel. This adds a cost effective, and extremely powerful way to give your car more fuel. This kit includes the stock fuel line kit.

FEATURES
• CAD/CAM/CMM Engineered and manufactured
• 6061 CNC Billet Aluminum
• Port matched, same angle as OEM
• Fully bolt-on minus injectors and controller
• Injectors hidden under intake manifold
• Race proven on a 10 second Mustang EcoBoost
• -8 AN o-ring port
• Includes the stock fuel line kit
• Mounting tabs are incorporated for strength
• Direct OEM replacement /mounting
• Hardware, plugs included
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Lifetime Warranty

This kit requires your choice of injectors and a controller for the auxiliary fueling.

http://cp-e.com/webstore2/product/ecoboost-2-0l-turbo-fuelbar-ford-focus-st-aux-fuel-rail/

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Does Stratified sell the controller separate? I want to know the total cost it would be to run this fuel rail with the controller and injectors.

What's the real benefit of this over the stratified auxiliary fuel? I'm guessing more evenly dispersed fuel injection in each cylinder...if this is it, what does is the actual improvement? More power? Less blown motors?

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
I wish there was an option to include injectors and a controller. Im almost certainly going to end up with Aux fuel at some point but the CPE and Boomba kits arent even going to be on my radar because I don't want to be bothered with trying to source the missing components.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Does Stratified sell the controller separate? I want to know the total cost it would be to run this fuel rail with the controller and injectors.

What's the real benefit of this over the stratified auxiliary fuel? I'm guessing more evenly dispersed fuel injection in each cylinder...if this is it, what does is the actual improvement? More power? Less blown motors?
Port injection will provide a more even fuel distribution. This is the second aux. fuel rail to be released where it only sprays fuel in 1 of the intake ports, which I don't think is optimal when talking about an even fuel distribution.

As far as total cost, depending on what injectors you go with, you are looking at about $950+/-. Best kit going is the Speed Performance kit, has everything you need ready to go.

·
Premium Member
13,438 Posts
I wish there was an option to include injectors and a controller. Im almost certainly going to end up with Aux fuel at some point but the CPE and Boomba kits arent even going to be on my radar because I don't want to be bothered with trying to source the missing components.
Kits like this are for those would want complete control over what injector and controller they want to use. I would personally like to see a complete kit also. I think both options should be offered.

Send from another galaxy.

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
The controller is $289 from split second and Ford racing injectors can be had for $100. You dont need anything bigger then a 24lb injector

1 - 19 of 19 Posts