Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's down for an Austin meet? Let's start a list of potential dates and locations. BBQ anyone?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Bee Cave area and I am in. Coming in from Marble Falls, so the drive on ethanol eats up a tank....lol :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm in.
Need a time and a place.

The salt lick by the Dell Diamond in Round Rock might be good. Huge parking lot. Decent food.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I'm super down, I'm in kingsland and drive to Austin daily... I do not have a facebook.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm down for a cruise and meet. Closest fun road to that area I know is Lime Creek. I've heard Nameless road is a good one too, but I've yet to go myself.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Keep this updated if anything happens, I would really like to hang with some other st owners but don't have facebook.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Keep this updated if anything happens, I would really like to hang with some other st owners but don't have facebook.
A group is meeting at Winding Road Racing in Austin at 2. Gonna cruise and end up at a brewery and in Cedar Park if anyone wants to join

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Man that sucks, I had to work till 4 today. I really want to meet up with some other ST owners though, I saw a black one on 183a on my way home.
If anything comes up again will you shoot me a pm?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts