Ford Focus ST Forum banner
6801 - 6820 of 6834 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello I need some help I blew the motor in my 2014 titanium hatchback so I bought a really low km engine/transmission out of a 2015 se hatchback with side impact I was hoping It would be a plug and play deal but that’s not the case
I could definitely use some advice and wiring diagrams for both cars
There’s power to everything but no crank and it says the engine is running but it’s not

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
4,434 Posts
Hello I need some help I blew the motor in my 2014 titanium hatchback so I bought a really low km engine/transmission out of a 2015 se hatchback with side impact I was hoping It would be a plug and play deal but that’s not the case
I could definitely use some advice and wiring diagrams for both cars
There’s power to everything but no crank and it says the engine is running but it’s not
All fuses check out in the HVJB (high voltage junction box) check out?

There are some differences between the 14 and 15 models years for the PCM. You only swapped over the engine and not the harness and PCM correct?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
4,434 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
All fuses check out in the HVJB (high voltage junction box) check out?

There are some differences between the 14 and 15 models years for the PCM. You only swapped over the engine and not the harness and PCM correct?
I swapped the harness there’s only a couple plugs that don’t match I was hoping I could swap them out but the wire colours don’t match which is why I need the diagram

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
4,434 Posts
I swapped the harness there’s only a couple plugs that don’t match I was hoping I could swap them out but the wire colours don’t match which is why I need the diagram
You can use the block and trans but there are some big changes from the 2013-2014 & 2015-2018 model years in the harness

So that's not going to work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Perfect! Member since 2017. Rarely used the sub. Mainly lurked for information. But now I’m finally in a financial situation to be able to mod my 13 ST1. I want to use the classifieds to buy parts but I need …25 posts?! Do comments count…? I don’t even know what I could make 25 posts out of without being banned for them being BS posts. All and any help is welcome lol TIA.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
4,434 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,783 Posts
Perfect! Member since 2017. Rarely used the sub. Mainly lurked for information. But now I’m finally in a financial situation to be able to mod my 13 ST1. I want to use the classifieds to buy parts but I need …25 posts?! Do comments count…? I don’t even know what I could make 25 posts out of without being banned for them being BS posts. All and any help is welcome lol TIA.
If you post it, it counts!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
4,434 Posts
Simple enough thanks for all the great advice
I'm not sure how you even connected the PCM as the different years have entirely different style Bosch connectors.

Good luck let me know if I can help

J

Reactions: beretta96

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
What parts are ya looking to buy? Also, if youre planningvon Modding the car. I'd consider starting a build thread now so you don't have to go back and update it all 2 years down the road. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Duece McCracken
6801 - 6820 of 6834 Posts