Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Are sure you sure you would even get a fault. When I switchef my halogens on my ST1 over to LEDs I found that one of my bulbs was out and I never had a fault on the dash.
I put in a set of hids yesterday. Got a fault and the green indicator went away on the dash for when the headlights are on. I took them out and will not be putting them back in.

·
Registered
180 Posts
It's 499. Which isn't bad. The "beast" from depo is 439. Would you go with the cvf over the beast for stock turbo (maybe upgrade in the future) any downside to running such a large intercooler so soon?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ok. So, in preparation of my AP3 getting here tomorrow, what plugs and gap should I be running? Part # would be great too if possible.

Mods purchased so far that will affect power...
AWE track edition
Depo 3.5 fmic
AP3 obvi... E30 tune from jst.

Edit: found this in my info request. Thanks anyways guys!
Product Rectangle Font Handwriting Circle

·
Registered
180 Posts
Installing my mishimoto intake. At the point where the tube is connected to the turbo. And the supplied pcv tube is connected to the valve cover. Have some left over parts? Pcv sensor and this thing...
Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Hood Bumper

My question is does the sensor get deleted with this? And what's thay extra piece of tube?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Oh yeah! Its a real time reading so when you pull up to the pump you'll see the numbers bouncing around with the fuel slosh. Just got to sit for a second and wait for the fuel to settle down to get an accurate reading.
And you recommend a particular brand of tester? Was probably gonna go with whatever the parts store had. I'm seeing holley at most of them.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Little update. The ethanol tested at about 82-83. Car feels so much faster. Traction is definitely going to be an issue. Already is. 🤣 BT/aux/hot&cold side pipes or lsd first. That is my next internal debate 🤣

·
Registered
180 Posts
Lol. That's not south, that's east.
I've never had anyone say anything about mine, but mine looks like is has a cat but there's nothing inside of it. Buddy of mine got failed because he rolled into a shop with a CEL on and a test pipe (straight catless) and he has an AWE track exhaust. He was from Richmond though so they're all foo fooey there.
I've heard they're relatively strict out your way too though.
I bet if you don't have a CEL and keep your under tray on the car, you'll have little to no issues as long as your car isn't obnoxiously loud at idle.
😬 I have the awe track as well. It's not overly loud currently. But I know it will get louder with the dp. I did order the catted one because I knew we were kinda strict this way.

·
Registered
180 Posts
So, I ordered the JBR cold side with hks. Didn't realize it didn't come with the block off plate like the cpe kit, so I ordered one of those as I didn't really like their rubber cap/ziptie/spring solution.

Anyways, the hose gets disconnected from the bypass valve as well as an end gets removed and capped on the solenoid on the valve cover. Are these in fact two ends of the same hose after which this hose can be pulled out? Also, I'll be running a true vacuum source from the symposer delete.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts