Ford Focus ST Forum banner

ATR Software Return!

7K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  dallusglockin 
#1 ·
COBB Tuning ? Mazdaspeed Accesstuner Now Available

That link is for the Mazdaspeed, but at the bottom it says Ford will be released the week of 12/5.

Need to take a short course, which if you're tuning your car you should know already know (if not wtf are you doing haha).

#4 ·
About time!
Crossing my fingers for next week, but not gonna hold my breath.... lol
Unfortunately it's delayed again. I asked a couple weeks ago on the Subaru blog post after seeing the Nissan ATR wasn't available on time. @COBB has done an absolutely terrible job with this transition and it could have all been avoided by simply not pulling the old product until the new one was actually ready and available. Supposedly the Nissan ATR would be ready the end of last week, but surprise surprise, they missed that date too!

Text Font Line Document Number

Reactions: aaronc7
#5 ·
Doh lol. One day.

#8 ·
What ATR is? It's the software that you can purchase to do your own tuning with the Cobb Accessport.

#10 ·
Any chance this gets released this week? I'm off until 1/3 and I already broke the drone I got for Christmas so I need something to **** around with!!!

Reactions: CaliJoe
#11 ·
Their website now says "Beginning of 2017" so i imagine that means mid February for them.

#14 ·
One day.... lol

#16 ·
Still nothing?? I love how they keep adding all this support for other vehicles, but they can't even push out updates that affect current users like they say they will.
Cobb is a great company, but this is disappointing.

#24 ·
Right on schedule. This is the new HL3. Amirite!? lol

#28 ·
Any updates on this?

Or COBB Plano getting renamed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#29 ·
It's released!
Just went through the training the other day and downloaded software!

Reactions: willfromfreeport
#33 ·
Do you think it was worth the price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.