Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a ATP Garret GT3071R, I need to obviously use a BOV now with this set up. I really do not want to pay for a freaking pipe for almost $250 dollars, I saw ATP offers the elbow with the flange for it. Im gonna run stock charge pipes for now, I'm not gonna be running large amounts of boost. Does the ATP flange work with the stock charge pipes? How would I rig it up?

·
Super Moderator
8,058 Posts
So I have a ATP Garret GT3071R, I need to obviously use a BOV now with this set up. I really do not want to pay for a freaking pipe for almost $250 dollars, I saw ATP offers the elbow with the flange for it. Im gonna run stock charge pipes for now, I'm not gonna be running large amounts of boost. Does the ATP flange work with the stock charge pipes? How would I rig it up?
Its a 90 degree elbow with flange designed for fmics that are narrow and have their connections out the sides instead of facing the motor. Like the FSWerks, CRX, iirc Cobb, Mishimoto, and the garrett cores iirc.

So yes its made to work with stock pipes, but only with certain aftermarket fmic. Maybe you can rig it in though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 90 degree elbow with flange designed for fmics that are narrow and have their connections out the sides instead of facing the motor. Like the FSWerks, CRX, iirc Cobb, Mishimoto, and the garrett cores iirc.

So yes its made to work with stock pipes, but only with certain aftermarket fmic. Maybe you can rig it in though.
I have the Depo racing 3.5” intercooler. i emailed tim, he told me it should work. but how ? where would it hook up to ? to th e end tank ? or do i need a coupler of some sort ?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I have the Depo racing 3.5” intercooler. i emailed tim, he told me it should work. but how ? where would it hook up to ? to th e end tank ? or do i need a coupler of some sort ?
Yes coupler(s). It's pretty easy to visualize if you look at it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts