Ford Focus ST Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Definitely wasn't me then. I would have flagged you down.
Yea I believe you, I mean the guy was right next to me stopped at the light, I waved and nada.. .like why u waivin brah?

Like I said, the OW guy was cool, ran into a black fiesta ST who also did the wave...

·
Registered
68 Posts
I cam up behind a tangerine one at the mall of Georgia. Stayed behind him hoping he would pull off but didn't even get a wave. You're not driving a Porsche people.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
I cam up behind a tangerine one at the mall of Georgia. Stayed behind him hoping he would pull off but didn't even get a wave. You're not driving a Porsche people.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
lol, I would expect the current crop of 'fad' porsche owners not to wave back... come to think of it I did runinto a TS guy also who was running absolutely horrendous rims.

With GTI I had the wave more often than not, same goes for miata!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey... New to the club, does anyone by chance have a stock or catted down pipe for sale on the cheap? Mine is currently straight piped and needs a cat to pass. So from now until July of next year I have to find a cat to pass emissions. I don't even need to buy it. If I could just borrow one that would be great

·
Registered
158 Posts
@Dglass have you found us on Facebook yet? If not send us a message and our admin group will add you to our private Facebook page. I'm sure there's someone to let you borrow their stock downpipe. If not pm me and I'll add you to the group and get you approved. There are a lot of members up 400.

·
Registered
122 Posts
No posts for awhile. This club still active? I may be moving to the area shortly.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yea, something is obvi wrong with my car...
I see VCRMAN hasnt been on the forum in a while... anyone know what dealerships he was working with? OR which ones are recommended to go to for service or warranty issues around the Atlanta area, and which ones to steer clear of?

·
Registered
104 Posts
sorry for the absence! I replied to your PM.

So far I've waived to plenty ST bros and gotten the wave back more times than not! The best was a nice guy in a blue ST MK3.5 fully cobbed... that thing was a monster... such a shame mine still suffers from the RPM drop/shudder and rattles/creaks galore and only 6k on the ODO!

·
Registered
425 Posts
My wife's family still lives in ATL and we are there a couple times a year. Would love to meet up with other ST guys and do a ride or something the next time I am in.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Getting rid of the ST, anybody want Husky floor liners: fronts and rears in great shape? I put 6k light miles on them.

Same for my ZL1 rock guards. PM me if interested with your offer. Cheers!

·
Registered
63 Posts
@Deefoz and @SoulSwimmer

The club is very active still. Alot of us are just using Facebook more than the forums.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Great. I am offically moving to ATL on June 7th.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can anyone suggest a good shop in the Alpharetta/Roswell/Cumming area? I think I have that strut bearing issue but wanted to get a second opinion before I do anything. Thanks.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts