Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do YOU own a Focus or Fiesta ST?
Do YOU live in the North Georgia area?
Are YOU interested in being part of a close-knit group of car enthusiasts like yourself?

If you answered 'yes' to one or more of the questions then WE are interested in YOU!
If any of you Georgians are interested in joining one of the LARGEST ST car clubs in the nation then look no further. This is the club for you! It is Focus/Fiesta based with highly modded N/A Foci members. Over 100 members and counting in the Greater Atlanta area. Very active, great group of people, frequent club meets, family friendly, the list goes on. Check out Atlanta ST Club and www.facebook.com/atlstclub. Like us. Follow us. Join us. If interested, go to our facebook page and send us a message stating that you're interested in joining. In the message include a picture of your car, a current mod list (if you are stock just say so, it will not disqualify you), and tell us a little bit about yourself. Oh... and let them know that Matt sent you. Who knows.. one of you might already be in the club.
:wink:

10485988_343907595759575_2750059779602850855_o-760x250.jpg

Hope to hear from some of you guys/gals soon!

- Matt​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in the Augusta area and will be picking up a ST on Friday. I will hit you guys up.
Fantastic! We have a member in the Augusta area that sells cars. We will be glad to have you as a member of the family.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Fantastic! We have a member in the Augusta area that sells cars. We will be glad to have you as a member of the family.
ST love denied. Dealer tried to scam me. Car had been in an accident unreported. Lucky I caught it. 10 hours wasted though driving and checking it all out.

Back to looking. Is he a ford sales guy? If so PM me his info on here. Need a honest sales guy so I can get an ST. LOL

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
View attachment 75128

- Matt [/SIZE]​
This picture is awesome! :focus-st-smilie: Great idea to take it on the upslope of the parking garage.

I am in the Augusta area and will be picking up a ST on Friday. I will hit you guys up.
Nice! Which color are you looking to get? Be sure to post some pics once you pick it up so we can check it out!

ST love denied. Dealer tried to scam me. Car had been in an accident unreported. Lucky I caught it. 10 hours wasted though driving and checking it all out.

Back to looking. Is he a ford sales guy? If so PM me his info on here. Need a honest sales guy so I can get an ST. LOL
Hey Zomb13,

I'll gladly document dealer feedback on your recent visit, as well as assist with tracking down an ST to your liking. To do so, shoot me a PM with your name, VIN (if you currently own a Ford), dealer, best daytime phone number, and some must-have features.

Nick

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Were you able to get in touch with our member/dealer in Augusta? I PM'd you his contact info. Best of luck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will soon.

I am going in for shoulder reconstruction tomorrow. So the search is on hold for a few weeks while I heal.
Best wishes. Hope all goes well. Stay rested.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Surgery was successful. As soon as I can drive in a few weeks I will start the search again. I will call your friend this week so we can get the ball rolling. :)
Good to hear. He will take good care of you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do YOU own a Focus or Fiesta ST?
Do YOU live in the North Georgia area?
Are YOU interested in being part of a close-knit group of car enthusiasts like yourself?

If you answered 'yes' to one or more of the questions then WE are interested in YOU!
If any of you Georgians are interested in joining one of the LARGEST ST car clubs in the nation then look no further. This is the club for you! It is Focus/Fiesta based with highly modded N/A Foci members. Over 100 members and counting in the Greater Atlanta area. Very active, great group of people, frequent club meets, family friendly, the list goes on. Check out Atlanta ST Club and www.facebook.com/atlstclub. Like us. Follow us. Join us. If interested, go to our facebook page and send us a message stating that you're interested in joining. In the message include a picture of your car, a current mod list (if you are stock just say so, it will not disqualify you), and tell us a little bit about yourself. Oh... and let them know that Matt sent you. Who knows.. one of you might already be in the club.
:wink:

View attachment 75128

- Matt​
Bump

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bounce

·
Registered
74 Posts
I sent a message both on FB and on the web page. Haven't heard back. Would like to join. If you know anyone, please let them know.

Belay that! They just sent me a message. XD

1 - 20 of 80 Posts