Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you all know cleaning the inside of the windshield is a real PAIN. And with off-gassing, you get that yucky opaque film.

Since our shield is mostly flat, this product makes it a breeze. I don't think it will work so well on really curved glass. It comes with two micro-fiber clothes. One for cleaning and one for drying.

I got mine at Ross for less than $10.

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
These are very handy for getting the "off-gassing" film from the glass. However, good old elbow grease is needed when it comes to removing heavy stains/smears/spots on the glass.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
lol, I had a dollar store version of one of these for YEARS

they work, "meh" at best... nothing beats some good ol elbow grease tho

·
Registered
362 Posts
What are guys doing to get "heavy stains/smears/spots" on the inside of shield?
Wear a condom for god sake!
When I'm detailing vehicles, I don't want to know how or what the hell is on the glass half the time. Yuck!

I just make sure to wash my hands after cleaning whatever it is.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Yuck!" lol

Hmmm, the Stoner looks like a much better design. The triangular shape/pointed tip should give you better control for edges and around the rearview mirror mount.
I get will that one next if I break this one.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Is it just me or do other people put off cleaning the inside of the windshield as long as possible?
I know its kills visibility, but its such a pita to do. i should invest in the cleaner, glad to hear it actually works

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I definitely put off cleaning the inside of the windshield until it is so bad I can't see in the morning with the glare of early sunrise shinning through the window. It sucks to do! I have the "As seen on TV" window cleaner and HATE it. The little microfiber pad doesn't stay on and I end up wrapping some blue paper towels around the damn thing to do the job half assed. The Stoner one looks like a much nicer version and with the triangle design, I don't see the microfiber pad slipping off the point like the cheap one in the first post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts