Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm located in central Arkansas. Anyone else in my area?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Man, I saw you on I-30 this morning. I drive the 15' white ST. My name is Travis, live in Bryant.
Ha ok awesome. My name is jeremy. I live between Benton and hot springs

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm here, I'm based in jacksonville at the air base. I have seen a red, ts, tb, 15 pb, on base but I haven't talked to any of them yet and I don't know if they are on here either.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm here, I'm based in jacksonville at the air base. I have seen a red, ts, tb, 15 pb, on base but I haven't talked to any of them yet and I don't know if they are on here either.
My car was the PB ST1 that was for sale in Jacksonville at friendship auto beside Pizza Hut. I live in Benton and work in Sherwood. I'm not hard to catch up with

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ha I remember that blue st in the parking lot, my wife and I were going to the fried pie shop, and when we saw it we both said the same thing... WTF is an st doing at a place like that??

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha I remember that blue st in the parking lot, my wife and I were going to the fried pie shop, and when we saw it we both said the same thing... WTF is an st doing at a place like that??
That guy apparently buys from auctions all over the US. He said my car was bought from an auction in ATL. It's a 14 ST1 with 30k on it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Btw next Sunday is the last autocross of the season at war memorial stadium

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@JibbersCrabst you should come do the toy run in the morning. Should be a handful of FoST there

·
Registered
82 Posts
I might try to make it out but I see myself sleeping late in the morning haha

·
Registered
451 Posts
Not from Arkansas, my grandparents are, I'm in the state frequently. They have a place in Jacksonville and a place in Hot Springs maybe I'll run into some of y'all at some point.

this is my car

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My dad lives in Cabot I'm out that way frequently. Also I live between Benton and hot springs so we should cross paths eventually

·
Registered
82 Posts
Saw this RR ST in front of 10 Fitness/Main Cheese on Cantrell a short while ago, anybody on here?

6MoexYT.jpg

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can't say that I know that one

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Friend of mine has started up a ST/RS page hoping to get us all together. Go check it out if you have a chance
@Arkansas_strs

1 - 20 of 23 Posts