Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1335 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys lets see how big this thread gets....
You/we will post on here When and Where you saw what ST. If it was you that somebody saw, let us know!!!
Please keep it clean and try to Stay on the subject.... hahaaa.....
Happy Spotting...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To the kid driving the white ST and giving me props for my EVO X at the stoplight on Price and the 202. Thanks and you will be getting some hook ups if you ever need parts.
white ST with a white sticker on the rear window yesterday around 3 pm? i played with him on the 202

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Saw a yellow St with forum sticker at native new yorker tonight. Ray and I 10

·
Registered
123 Posts
Saw a yellow St with forum sticker at native new yorker tonight. Ray and I 10
That was me. I saw yours too when I left!

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
That was me. I saw yours too when I left!

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
The Michigan stuff caught my eye. That's my home as well! My name is Jason. Would have been great to meet a fellow brother!

·
Registered
641 Posts
There is a red and a blue STs parked in Tyler structure ASU. The red one is always very close to me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
There is a performance blue ST that parks over across the street from shea hospital right at about where 92nd street turns into mountain view. Assuming that person works there cause I see it almost daily when I am at work....

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
If you see a car parked somewhere on a repeat basis, and believe this is the persons workplace or home, I would suggest not calling out the location. Threads like these are excellent places for thieves to shop for cars. Please do everyone a favor and help protect the other owner by not posting a location in this manner.

1 - 20 of 1335 Posts