Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I'm moving from MI to Arizona in March. I'm moving to the Phoenix area. How is the ST/car scene out there? I know nobody out there and would like to make friends and check out some meets since the weather there is far nicer than here in Michigan.

Thanks.

Reactions: elyk864

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Hey!

I'm moving from MI to Arizona in March. I'm moving to the Phoenix area. How is the ST/car scene out there? I know nobody out there and would like to make friends and check out some meets since the weather there is far nicer than here in Michigan.

Thanks.
Check this site out https://www.facebook.com/PHASTCC/ and this http://www.focusst.org/forum/southwest-owners/17122-arizona-cruise-night-anyone-interested.html

EDIT: Also if you don't have an intercooler yet, you may want to get one before summer rolls around. It's just a wee bit hot here.

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Don't move here? hmm may already be to late.

Well then, bring ICE lot's and lot's of ice for the summer time. Tint you're windows and bring hot mits for the steering wheel. It gets hot.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joined both of those groups, thanks! My wife, 1 year old, and I are coming to visit Feb 9th-12 to find housing, childcare, etc. This is a longshot, but anyone have any IT job leads in the PHX area? Only reason I even ask is a lot of guys in my local ST group here happen to be in IT.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Joined both of those groups, thanks! My wife, 1 year old, and I are coming to visit Feb 9th-12 to find housing, childcare, etc. This is a longshot, but anyone have any IT job leads in the PHX area? Only reason I even ask is a lot of guys in my local ST group here happen to be in IT.
Luckily for us, the IT field is every growing and vast. I'm sure there is something available...living in PA I won't be much help other than to check out the online job search sites.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Get on LinkedIn. Last job I landed was within 24 hours of creating my profile and was a very nice raise at that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts