Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 10638 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking to see how many people may be interested in a cruise in to the Scottsdale Pavillions car show. Looking at doing this in the next couple of weeks. We can try and determine a central local for meet up and then cruise to the show. The show is held every Saturday so lets throw out dates eveyone is available and your area of the valley and we will go from there. If this is a success I will be looking to set up a cruise up the 89a and end in Jerome or Sedona for lunch.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good! For the cruise in I am thinking possibly next saturday. Gonna wait and see if we can get a few more people together for it. The 89a cruise would be next month.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm in depending on the time. May bring my little one with to show her all the cool cars. What time were you planning on heading out. Need to get there early if you want to park next to each other.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JVM051, if we want to show our cars, since we are going as a group, we may need to make a reservation. I know car clubs have to since they will set up an area for you. I know we are not a car club, but since we will be a group of 4 or 5, they may want the courtesy notification about it. I was thinking next Saturday and we would meet up around 2:30 if we are planning on showing our cars. I was thinking we could all meet up at the In and Out on the I-17 and the 101 and cruise to the show from there.

How does everyone feel about this??? I just realized next weekend is Valentine's day weekend. The wifey and I look at it as a Hallmark Holiday, so we don't normally do anything. If next Saturday doesn't work, we can set it up for the week after.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The one I was referring to is the one at 27 ave and yorkshire, but if the desert ridge one is more central to everyone I am good with that.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Ill probably have to work till 5. But maybe you guys can save a spot? Or I could double park hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm coming from from maricopa so meeting at Desert Ridge is way out past the pavs for me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in AZ and I'm new to this forum but I'd love to make some friends with some people with st's. Let me know exactly when and where you are meeting up and I'll be there! Thanks!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright, let's make it for next Saturday the 15th. Meet up spot will be the In and Out at Yorkshire and 27 ave. We will do a meet and greet at 2:30 and cruise out around 3:00-3:15. I have left a message with the person who runs the show to see if we need to reserve spots to show our cars. If anyone has any questions send me a PM. Thanks!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Thanks for planning all this deuce! Bout time someone followed through with something around here

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 10638 Posts