Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called THM about the order I placed for Fortune Auto coilovers and have been on hold with shipping for over 30 minutes on one line and over 10 minutes with technical support on another.
I was agitated when I initially called, I'm leaning towards pissed right about now. After almost 6 weeks waiting for magical coilovers I'm about ready to go in another direction with another vendor.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Was told that Fortune is waiting for "back ordered components" . All I know is they already have over $1000 of my money and I dont feel like doing the whole phone tag thing, I just want them.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a pile of things sitting in the spare room waiting to go on. Had tires mounted on my shiny new wheels, got some Massive links, brake lines... Just ordered a set of Rockblokz and will probably pull the trigger on a Wilwood kit for the front at this rate.
Pretty much decided this product is not worth the wait. But THM sure is pushing the hell out of selling these things.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I ordered my FA's from vividjohn and I put a 25% deposit down(300bucks) and they will be shipping to me this week(2 weeks from ordering) and then paying the rest when they ship. If that helps you at all. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I placed my order just before the sale was announced in early February, was told at the time while there is a lead time they usually ship out in about 2 weeks however on occassion up to 4 weeks. I emailed Fortune directly and was informed of the wait for parts but they were anticipating a ship window of late last week.
Meh... No longer gonna worry about it. Probly order up a set of BC's on Monday and pretty much wash my hands of THM. Never been a big fan of THM even though I have made a few purchases over the years. Never again.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Sorry guys. the waits are the same for anyone no mater who you order it through. It's that time of the year more than anything. This isn't a TH problem, it a timing and Fortune Auto problem. They don't "stock" anything. It's all built to order. They are usually a max of three weeks but they did have a hiccup with their supply chain on some of their parts along with damn near anyone getting stuff from the the docks on the west coast.

Dewey @ THM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts