Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, not seeing a Oct, Nov or Dec.

·
Super Moderator
8,078 Posts
doing what lol? Oct, Nov, Dec what?
He is referring to ST of the Month. Which, I do not know the status of admittedly.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Figured it was pretty self explanatory being in the ST on the Month Section, lol. Man I have been saving some awesome shots so I can get a sweet pen, sad face.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
He is referring to ST of the Month. Which, I do not know the status of admittedly.
Figured it was pretty self explanatory being in the ST on the Month Section, lol. Man I have been saving some awesome shots so I can get a sweet pen, sad face.
Yeah, with most of the OG ST members moving on, it's tough keeping everything going like it used to.

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
I was running it but interest was dying down and the same people were winning because they were the only ones participating.

·
Super Moderator
8,078 Posts
Yeah, with most of the OG ST members moving on, it's tough keeping everything going like it used to.
It seems like the winter season when car stuff dies down is when it drastically thins the herd. A shame...forum is getting awful slim

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
honestly I didn't need to win anything (as in an object) I just wanted to win!

It doesn't matter if you win by a vote or 100 votes, Winning is winning!

but honestly I just enjoyed posting and seeing all the newest pictures of all the rides... my car looks stock (all the parts are under or bolted to the engine) so for looks in a picture I never gonna win lol

·
Registered
551 Posts
I never won, but I enjoyed posting pictures of my car and seeing how much better professional stuff looks haha

·
Super Moderator
8,078 Posts
I never won, but I enjoyed posting pictures of my car and seeing how much better professional stuff looks haha
Now that I have a DSLR it makes me sad we aren't doing this and the forum activity is low since I would have some pretty sweet submissions

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I wish we could keep this going guys.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Now that I have a DSLR it makes me sad we aren't doing this and the forum activity is low since I would have some pretty sweet submissions

If only there was someone with like super mod powers that could step up and run this... Just organize two threads, one for getting in and one for voting. Like @nickbaldwin86 said, we dont need any prizes (was really nice of @elyk864 to offer up their fine writing instruments.) Dont even need to do it monthly, could setup it up for every other month. Tis winter and the holiday season, could do something like a winter setup and/or holiday theme this month. We can even let the organizer and their superior new photo skills enter, as the people still get to vote, its not too biased or anything

·
Super Moderator
8,078 Posts
If only there was someone with like super mod powers that could step up and run this... Just organize two threads, one for getting in and one for voting. Like @nickbaldwin86 said, we dont need any prizes (was really nice of @elyk864 to offer up their fine writing instruments.) Dont even need to do it monthly, could setup it up for every other month. Tis winter and the holiday season, could do something like a winter setup and/or holiday theme this month. We can even let the organizer and their superior new photo skills enter, as the people still get to vote, its not too biased or anything
You're right, if only there was a super moderator that could be active enough to do it, we could swing it and see this continuing. To be frank I personally can't since I've been stretched too thin in the personal life (made an offer on a house today and GF moved in a month ago for example plus I'm moving up at work) to do it myself otherwise I'd love to volunteer. I got Tapatalk working again on my new phone so I've been more active the past week at least but I can't sustain it. Plus, I help run the PA ST/RS Facebook page which eats up some time.

I'm not sure if this was a passive aggressive nudge to specifically me, particularly the last sentence (if it was to me...thanks for using the word superior, I'll take that as a compliment...didn't think it was that great personally), but I'm not suited for this task regardless no matter how much I want to help. If anyone who is still active would like to volunteer for super moderator status we can pull together the team and consider any volunteers with Neil @WERA689

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lets get this going again, the weather is clearing up in some parts of the country...in my local group we do things similar to this but to get our picture as the banner photo maybe someone that has the power to change the photo should have some sort of role in this? maybe do it bi-monthly

1 - 20 of 21 Posts