Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find any information about this brand. So let's here whst you guys think. Will I die if I get these? I don't Really want them to shatter because I'd probably die. I was thinking about fifteen52 tarmac or something. But these caught my eye. They sell a wheel like it thst costs 1.4k each. So no I'd be super poor. Also suggestions are welcomed if anyone knows a wheel that looks like that.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
I can't find any information about this brand. So let's here whst you guys think. Will I die if I get these? I don't Really want them to shatter because I'd probably die. I was thinking about fifteen52 tarmac or something. But these caught my eye. They sell a wheel like it thst costs 1.4k each. So no I'd be super poor. Also suggestions are welcomed if anyone knows a wheel that looks like that.
I can provide 0 input that helps you because I'm not a wheel/tire smart kinda guy (I'll stick to computer and network infrastructure) but I will say that I really like these and they would look awesome on my PB ST.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Avid wheels make a similar style and have a great reputation.... I would look at the comparable wheels

·
Registered
74 Posts
As above, wheels, tires and brakes I always pay a little extra for as those are your connections to the road and your stopper...worth getting something you trust.

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Your life is literally riding on them, get something you trust.

Reactions: UnfocusedST

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I have had some off-brand/cheaper wheels in the past that I had zero problems with. I had some Rota's that I hit a bad pothole and it broke off a piece of the rim, which probably would have just bent a high quality wheel. Either way, it would most likely have needed replacing. The thing to remember is no wheel is just going to fall apart on its own without an extreme unnatural force on it. That being said, you can't predict when that is going to happen so if it's in budget and seems like a reasonable deal I would spend a bit more on a more well known brand, but not $1400 a corner though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts