Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have my 2016 ford focus st and im planning on doing a big turbo here in a month or 2. Either a gtx2867r or the gtx2967r.
My mod list:
levels fmic with tial q blowoff
catless 3" downpipe and 3" exhaust
cp-e stage 2 rmm
3" mbrp intake piping with green filter
throttle body spacer and intake spacer
sct tuner

Is there anything else I should get to accompany the larger turbo? I do plan on using a meth kit with the larger turbo also.

·
Registered
816 Posts
So I have my 2016 ford focus st and im planning on doing a big turbo here in a month or 2. Either a gtx2867r or the gtx2967r.
My mod list:
levels fmic with tial q blowoff
catless 3" downpipe and 3" exhaust
cp-e stage 2 rmm
3" mbrp intake piping with green filter
throttle body spacer and intake spacer
sct tuner

Is there anything else I should get to accompany the larger turbo? I do plan on using a meth kit with the larger turbo also.
You could do a hot side pipe too to free up as much air as possible. And do you mean a gtx2971?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes I did mean the gtx2971. Ill probably do fmic piping but im looking into a hot pipe too right now. I plan on ordering my turbo in about 3 months so I just wanted to figure out the best setups.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there any fuel pumps for us het, or just the one able to handle straight e85. Id love to have 400whp on 93 safely. I will have meth but ill have 2 tunes so id reflash and turn the system on. My buddy has an ms3 and if he doesn't have his meth system on he can get -6 correction.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Is there any fuel pumps for us het, or just the one able to handle straight e85. Id love to have 400whp on 93 safely. I will have meth but ill have 2 tunes so id reflash and turn the system on. My buddy has an ms3 and if he doesn't have his meth system on he can get -6 correction.
You can run straight e85 with a 4-port aux fuel kit.

·
Registered
917 Posts
IMO you should consider investing in an auxiliary fuel kit instead of the meth. Stratified has a couple options available. While they may cost more up front the plug and play compatibility and reliability is worth it to me. Not having to worry about filling a separate tank is also a bonus. I picked up their 2 injector kit slightly used from a fellow member. Again just my 2 cents, but worth at least a look.

Link:http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=116_94

·
Registered
672 Posts
WMI can roll over to your next project. AUX is expensive and when you go to resell you'll take a major loss. Look at the last few sells of used aux kits.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
WMI can roll over to your next project. AUX is expensive and when you go to resell you'll take a major loss. Look at the last few sells of used aux kits.
Or you can buy one of those used kits.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Or you can buy one of those used kits.

That's also true, still leaving your resell market small. WMI can roll over to any new project, I personally see cost savings there.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
That's also true, still leaving your resell market small. WMI can roll over to any new project, I personally see cost savings there.
That's true. At least it's good on the RS too. That just expanded the market a good bit.

Reactions: Justhere4aday
1 - 12 of 12 Posts