Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about switching up my current exhaust which is an MBRP with the mid muffler deleted and straight pipe welded in. It's sounds really good with the depo catless downpipe but it's a bit too droney on the highway so I was thinking of trying either the Nvidia n1 or awe track. I know plenty of people have and like the awe a lot as do I but just wanted to hear invidia n1 if someone has it?

· Registered
2018 Ford Focus ST2
14 Posts
I've been thinking about switching up my current exhaust which is an MBRP with the mid muffler deleted and straight pipe welded in. It's sounds really good with the depo catless downpipe but it's a bit too droney on the highway so I was thinking of trying either the Nvidia n1 or awe track. I know plenty of people have and like the awe a lot as do I but just wanted to hear invidia n1 if someone has it?
Kinda in the same boat as you lol I have the awe track and am currently installing my cpe catless pipe Im very excited to hear it. If you went awe u could probably find a used one for cheap, they are loud for a focus but not as bad as everyone makes it seem lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts