Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as title states. Have an extra plug by intake and am not sure where it’s suppossed to go. Also can’t seem to find my block Heater plug... Gotta love buying used. Picture attached of the extra plug I can’t find a place for.

Thanks guys,
EEFAA125-8AD1-4BFE-9A46-17AF793C5740.jpeg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks like the sound symposer plug. Since the sound symposer was removed in your car, the plug is left dangling.
The block heater is in the front of the engine, slightly to the right under the intake manifold - look for a big Allen bolt, it should be clearly visible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks for quick reply! I knew the symposer was removed but didn’t realize it had any electrical connections. Makes sense though. I know the block heater is there, the 120V cable is missing or I can’t find it. Not in trunk either as some said theirs just weren’t installed at factory. Must have been removed for weight reduction haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edit. I guess I just have a Allen bolt blocking that off. So I don’t have a block heater.... strange, I thought all the fords sold in the northern states came with them. All my past fords have

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was originally sold in IA. But it was ordered. Not a big deal that I don’t have it. Just wanted to know where it was if It was equipped. Thanks for all the replies

1 - 7 of 7 Posts