Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a little soon, but I relocated from Detroit, MI to Texas. I got approved this morning for an apartment in Kemah, TX and I don't know anyone in this area let alone one with an ST. I am currently in the area but I don't move in till January which is when my car will be brought down, which is why I say it may be too early. My car is in storage in Dallas.

So if anyone here is in the area and goes on cruises and/or meets, let me know. I would be happy to join.

·
Registered
291 Posts
There is also Texas ST Enthusiast Page on facebook. That is a Texas wide page. Welcome to Texas and good luck with the move!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn. I was looking for a Houston group but every time that I searched I couldn't find anything, on facebook. Found it this time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome! The houston page is pretty decent. Every saturday when the weather is decent there is a meet in the parking lot in front of home depot on marina bay blvd

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! The houston page is pretty decent. Every saturday when the weather is decent there is a meet in the parking lot in front of home depot on marina bay blvd
That's awesome, I will be involved as much as I can. I have a company vehicle now so I haven't drive my ST but like once in the last two months. Ill be at any cruise or meet that I can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts