Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I have a small home business where I make decals for a few vehicles.

I am looking to see if anyone in my area is interested in parking their car in front of my place (safe gated community) for a day and allow me to take measurements for decals? I have a few different decals I'm looking to make for the Focus ST:

• Front & Rear Emblem Decals (covers the blue and makes it another color like black or red)
  • Hatch License Plate Blackout Panel
  • Perhaps Some Hood and/or Door decals if time allows

I'm happy to give whatever decals I have that work with your car to you for free for your time.

I currerently make decals that cover the red in the ST emblems and also make an OE center cap decal. You can see what I have here: https://www.bocadecals.com/focus-st-decals/

If interestd, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

Larry

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello Everyone!

I have a small home business where I make decals for a few vehicles.

I am looking to see if anyone in my area is interested in parking their car in front of my place (safe gated community) for a day and allow me to take measurements for decals? I have a few different decals I'm looking to make for the Focus ST:

• Front & Rear Emblem Decals (covers the blue and makes it another color like black or red)
  • Hatch License Plate Blackout Panel
  • Perhaps Some Hood and/or Door decals if time allows

I'm happy to give whatever decals I have that work with your car to you for free for your time.

I currerently make decals that cover the red in the ST emblems and also make an OE center cap decal. You can see what I have here: https://www.bocadecals.com/focus-st-decals/

If interestd, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

Larry
Larry I'm in the West Palm/Lake Worth area; we can arrange a time to meet up if you'd like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts