Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm in Orange City..

I won't have my ST back until next month though, but after that I'd be down to hang out.

There is a Focus guy (ST) or two (an RS) that hang out Wednesday nights at 7pm at the RaceTrac and the Deltona/Orange City exit of I4 (3201 Howland Blvd, Deltona). I've only been up there once.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Orange City..

I won't have my ST back until next month though, but after that I'd be down to hang out.

There is a Focus guy (ST) or two (an RS) that hang out Wednesday nights at 7pm at the RaceTrac and the Deltona/Orange City exit of I4 (3201 Howland Blvd, Deltona). I've only been up there once.

Definitely hit me up when you get it back and we can meet up with those guys! i work in Deltona.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cars and coffee of Orlando is tomorrow morning. If you can come out, there usually is some ST and RS out there.

Here is the info:
https://www.facebook.com/OrlandoCarsandCoffee/
thanks! i dont wanna make the full drive out there with tomorrows weather looking like its gonna rain, i am gonna go to cars and coffee at brothers performance in Deland though since its only like 20 miles away

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm in Orange City..

I'm also in Orange City and have your ST's twin. I didn't know about the Wed RaceTrac thing or the Orlando C&C. I usually go to the Gateway C&C in Lake Mary/Sanford.

·
Registered
60 Posts
thanks! i dont wanna make the full drive out there with tomorrows weather looking like its gonna rain, i am gonna go to cars and coffee at brothers performance in Deland though since its only like 20 miles away
If you're going for the free dyno run get there EARLY. They only take about six cars and stretch it out over the whole day.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you're going for the free dyno run get there EARLY. They only take about six cars and stretch it out over the whole day.
No im not going for the dyno just going to check things out, ive never gone hoping to meet some locals

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm also in Orange City and have your ST's twin. I didn't know about the Wed RaceTrac thing or the Orlando C&C. I usually go to the Gateway C&C in Lake Mary/Sanford.
The Weds night thing is Mustangs and Focus people, i talked to a few the one time i went there, it was alright. The ST guy told me about Friday night's at the K-Mart parking lot, but i don't remember the time. There is also Winn Dixie by 17-92 an 472 on Friday nights, a pretty wide variety of cars there, I've brought my Integra up there a few times over the years.

I'll keep my eyes out for another OW here in town, I don't think i've seen it yet!

- Stephen

·
Registered
60 Posts
The Weds night thing is Mustangs and Focus people, i talked to a few the one time i went there, it was alright. The ST guy told me about Friday night's at the K-Mart parking lot, but i don't remember the time. There is also Winn Dixie by 17-92 an 472 on Friday nights, a pretty wide variety of cars there, I've brought my Integra up there a few times over the years.

I'll keep my eyes out for another OW here in town, I don't think i've seen it yet!

- Stephen

I would have been at the WDixie earlier tonight if the weather was better. I was there last week. I'll be at Canal St in NSB tomorrow night weather permitting.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Alright. Well in the next couple weeks let's find a place that we can all meet.
I can usually get together on weekends. Let me know and maybe we can get a few more people.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Great turn out last night at RaceTrac at Howland and I-4 last night ("starts" at 8pm). There were like 10 mustangs there of all years and trim levels, an ST, a white RS (this one in fact), and I had my white RS there as well.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Still have decent turn outs at RaceTrac at Howland and Graves.. starts at 6pm nowadays though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts