Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's the fitment? I'm thinking about picking up a set.

·
Administrator
11,892 Posts
How's the fitment? I'm thinking about picking up a set.
I found them to be pretty crappy. They use crappy hanger designs out of aluminum, that snapped on my hotside pipe. I ended up doing some custom fabrication.

At this point, the only Depo product I will ever recommend is their FMICs.

Charge pipes are hardly needed, unless you are looking to install a BOV to replace the BPV.

I ditched my Depo, and went full CPE. I also have installed MBRP charge pipes, they were pretty nice, but for the money you can almost touch CP-E pipes. CP-E still makes some of the highest quality products for our platform.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I found them to be pretty crappy. They use crappy hanger designs out of aluminum, that snapped on my hotside pipe. I ended up doing some custom fabrication.

At this point, the only Depo product I will ever recommend is their FMICs.

Charge pipes are hardly needed, unless you are looking to install a BOV to replace the BPV.

I ditched my Depo, and went full CPE. I also have installed MBRP charge pipes, they were pretty nice, but for the money you can almost touch CP-E pipes. CP-E still makes some of the highest quality products for our platform.
Same here with the exception of changing the hard pipe I just cut the hangers that broke off fixed where it cracked and let it ride. I did find the fitment of the cold side pipe to be a lot worse than the cpe system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts