Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
ok, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a feature you were looking for in the cluster's options/settings.

that would make sense, most of the time when there is a connection issue, it is usually a problem with the OBD adapter. was it connecting before and then now its not?

·
Registered
395 Posts
connect to forscan, check speed
disconnect and close forscan
connect with focccus app
read bcm, change things
write to bcm
done

I had an error writing the first time, I jsut hit it again and it ran fine the second time

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a feature you were looking for in the cluster's options/settings.

that would make sense, most of the time when there is a connection issue, it is usually a problem with the OBD adapter. was it connecting before and then now its not?
I can get my elm 327 to connect but not my obdlink.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
connect to forscan, check speed
disconnect and close forscan
connect with focccus app
read bcm, change things
write to bcm
done

I had an error writing the first time, I jsut hit it again and it ran fine the second time
You can give this a shot but I have try it on 2 2017s and no luck. I had to use ForScan to program the windows. I have also programmed 4 RSs as well using the same method in ForScan

DIY: Global Windows Open/Close

·
Registered
3 Posts
[/QUOTE]No grief on the warranty because they did it. And it cost me nothing because it was part of my complimentary 1st [/QUOTE]

Took mine to the dealer they wanted $127 to "look into it" as they weren't sure it could have been done. Found a local guy that did it for way less lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did mine today along with enabling the “ST Performance” boot screen. Just followed the instructions on DIY: Global Windows Open/Close
hello, how did you do it? with FOCCCUS? and ELM? what year is your Focus?

i had 2013 and 2016 STs . and the cable ELM and Focccus Worked just fine , but now that i have the 2017 there is an error when i try to connect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello, how did you do it? with FOCCCUS? and ELM? what year is your Focus?

i had 2013 and 2016 STs . and the cable ELM and Focccus Worked just fine , but now that i have the 2017 there is an error when i try to connect.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.