Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Anyone Cut Fenders for Flares? Looking for Help

7K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  Twenty 
#1 ·
Looking for people who have cut there fenders for flares. Have some questions. What's your wheel/tire set up? Spacers? How low are you? How much did you cut? Pics? Would really appreciate any feedback.

#3 ·
#8 ·
appreciate you input, as you said to each there own. I'm still on the fence about it, I ordered the Maxton design flares during there black Friday sale since they were a good deal. and can always sell them If I decide not to go through with it.

#10 ·
The car that made me love them was this one I came across randomly. His IG is FreethinkerST.

#13 ·
Reactions: COBBST
#17 ·
I do like the widebody look, but not the bolt on flares. Is there aftermarket front fenders out there for widebody setups, along with lower rear quarters or is the bolt ons the only option for wide setups?

#21 ·
The SS Tuning ones posted above are not bolt on, But I have no idea what outrageous price they are asking for their set.

#22 · (Edited)
Looking for people who have cut there fenders for flares.
A lurker making the first post. Why would ANYONE cut up an ST to install flares. Its just me, but it'd be far better to take you wheels and have them modified in california by Eric Vaughn, who widens wheels and changes the offsets. The just order the plastic add-ons from www.ZL1addons, and voila run 265-30-18 or 19s w/o cutting anything. Run Trofeo-R's like they have on the Z/28, and you'll see that their 245 measures as 265 width. On my Z/28 they are 305's but measure as 325 width...

or do the ugly gaudy thing, and have someone bed in some fiberglass flares ...barffff!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.