Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for people who have cut there fenders for flares. Have some questions. What's your wheel/tire set up? Spacers? How low are you? How much did you cut? Pics? Would really appreciate any feedback.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Looking for people who have cut there fenders for flares. Have some questions. What's your wheel/tire set up? Spacers? How low are you? How much did you cut? Pics? Would really appreciate any feedback.
@jwoo has done it to a 2013 FoST. If he's online, he may have some good info.

Reactions: rkaisher08

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
To each their own, but I'd be damned if I cut up a perfectly good looking new* car, to install a set of gaudy looking fender flares.

I used to really like the whole "rocket bunny" type stuff, but it's been so overplayed now, that I hate it. Just my 2cents

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To each their own, but I'd be damned if I cut up a perfectly good looking new* car, to install a set of gaudy looking fender flares.

I used to really like the whole "rocket bunny" type stuff, but it's been so overplayed now, that I hate it. Just my 2cents
appreciate you input, as you said to each there own. I'm still on the fence about it, I ordered the Maxton design flares during there black Friday sale since they were a good deal. and can always sell them If I decide not to go through with it.

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
I was of the same opinion as @Speedy12139 until I saw the FoST that @jwoo worked on. Not saying I would do that to my car, but I have to admit it looks bada$$! Trying to find pics...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The car that made me love them was this one I came across randomly. His IG is FreethinkerST.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
appreciate you input, as you said to each there own. I'm still on the fence about it, I ordered the Maxton design flares during there black Friday sale since they were a good deal. and can always sell them If I decide not to go through with it.
The SS Tuning flares look SEEEEXXXXYYYY as F*ck. would be the only version of flares I would want on an ST. cause I'm 90% sure they DON'T involve any cutting. Anything else really looks like a cheap flebay special.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Reactions: COBBST

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
That's the one I found on IG that made me want flares! haha I would love to talk to him.
I'm friends with both the owner of that FoST and the guy who did the flares. @jwoo is a member here and did the work. If you can't reach him here, shoot me a PM and I'll get you in touch with him.

Reactions: rkaisher08

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I do like the widebody look, but not the bolt on flares. Is there aftermarket front fenders out there for widebody setups, along with lower rear quarters or is the bolt ons the only option for wide setups?

·
Registered
165 Posts
What about rolling the fenders? Or does that not really give you the same wide look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts