Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been buying a lot of stuff for my car lately and I've got a TON of ST related stickers. Plus some other ST odds and ends that I don't need. I'm not into stickers on my car so I figured I'd give them to somebody on here who is. I'll send them free of charge to whoever post's the best pic of their ST by Noon tomorrow (EST). Action pics a plus.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Very cool! She's a little too new to have action pics, but I've got a nice rain pic:

20171203_114514-01.jpg

Reactions: jetmech

·
Registered
406 Posts
Reactions: jetmech and ShaunCC

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would any of you guys actually put these stickers on your cars? Just wondering.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts

I'm kind of a sticker whore, so yah. I'm waiting for my FocusST.org and 'Stratified Tuned' sticker to come in before I throw on my Cobb and JBR ones.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
No, I dont really like a lot of stickers on the car itself, maybe one or two specific ones, but usually cut in a specific color. My tool boxes however... Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mulholland Hwy, outside Malibu, CA, between Las Virgenes Rd and Kanan Rd
Fathers Day 2016 (6/19/16)
I'm driving, and my then-2-year-old is riding in his Recaro on the passenger side rear. He LOVES taking that road.
<laughter>"Go fast, Daddy! Go fast!"</laughter>

Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 10.41.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 10.42.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 10.42.32 PM.png

·
Registered
2014 Ford Focus ST3
230 Posts
where did you get the FocusST decal from?
There was an old thread with instructions on ordering the focusst.org stickers. I placed an order and it never came. I went back and read the entire thread and they had stopped the free decals promotion. :(

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
There was an old thread with instructions on ordering the focusst.org stickers. I placed an order and it never came. I went back and read the entire thread and they had stopped the free decals promotion. :(
What?! No! So I'm going to be waiting forever?

:(

·
Registered
547 Posts
Here you go, send stickers now!!

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nobody has a burnout pic!! I want to give this stuff to some hoonigan kid. Lol. Which one of you would that be? Btw I'm also going to throw in a CPE RMM that was only used for a week. 65 Duro rating. 2 hrs left.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts