Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
They are very highly regarded in the RS community. Mountune has also started selling their products if that tells you anything.

·
Registered
106 Posts
A friend has been using there stuff for awhile on Subaru's, they are extremely high quality and very well engineered/designed. I will definitely being going with their catch can and coolant tank setups.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I think they just came out with a port injection kit for the focus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
554 Posts
Glad I ran across this. I'm looking at their breather plate. Looks to be a better deal than the Mountune one.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Glad I ran across this. I'm looking at their breather plate. Looks to be a better deal than the Mountune one.

The Mountune one has two plates on the back for oil separation (stock has one); it doesn't look like the Radium plate has any fins on the backside.

·
Registered
554 Posts
The Mountune one has two plates on the back for oil separation (stock has one); it doesn't look like the Radium plate has any fins on the backside.
Looks like similar concepts to me.

Not knocking Mountune by any means. Was absolutely going to buy one until I ran across this. Nice to potentially have another option. Shame they're not in stock at Radium, since a breather plate is my next planned purchase for the ST.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Good catch finding the backside photo I couldn't! Yup, two oil separator plates.

I'm not sure I buy their text claim that the OEM PCV leaks at all boost levels. I gave the new one I bought when I installed my Mountune plate a good test blow and it didn't seem to leak at all. Granted, I've got good breath but not 21 psi! Still, it seems like a bit of a radical claim to me...

All the best,
Mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ran across this thread with the hopes of seeing how Radium's CC is installed. I've never had one, but I know their product from the FRS/BRZ community and a close friend has their product. Didn't realize that this would take a bit more time than expected.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts