Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I curbed my front right last Friday and believe me I'm morbidly depressed about it. Anyway, repairing it soon with bondo/sanding treatment and then going to redip them. When I bought the car the dealer told me the previous owner painted the wheels black, which I quickly discovered wasn't the case. I don't mind plastidip however and actually like the stuff mixed with the gloss/pearl/etc overcoats they offer. More protection than stock, and adds a cheap disposable touch to your car. Don't comment and tell me it isn't a mod because I agree with you..but it's still a nice little touch you can add. Anyway, with my car being PB with black wheels I like the look, but want something with a tad more "pop" to it. On the stock snowflake 2014 wheels, anyone have Red/Burnt Copper/Gold/Bronze/etc wheels or know anyone on here that does? Trying to make my mind up and it's proving impossible.

Or the Titanium/Gunmetal kind of color...

·
Registered
408 Posts
So I curbed my front right last Friday and believe me I'm morbidly depressed about it. Anyway, repairing it soon with bondo/sanding treatment and then going to redip them. When I bought the car the dealer told me the previous owner painted the wheels black, which I quickly discovered wasn't the case. I don't mind plastidip however and actually like the stuff mixed with the gloss/pearl/etc overcoats they offer. More protection than stock, and adds a cheap disposable touch to your car. Don't comment and tell me it isn't a mod because I agree with you..but it's still a nice little touch you can add. Anyway, with my car being PB with black wheels I like the look, but want something with a tad more "pop" to it. On the stock snowflake 2014 wheels, anyone have Red/Burnt Copper/Gold/Bronze/etc wheels or know anyone on here that does? Trying to make my mind up and it's proving impossible.

Or the Titanium/Gunmetal kind of color...
Man i was really hoping for someone to chime in already. Ive been wanting to dip my wheels but still dont know what color.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
IMG_1191.JPG 2014 Performance Blue Fiesta ST w/ Bronze Rota Grids

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man i was really hoping for someone to chime in already. Ive been wanting to dip my wheels but still dont know what color.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Haha I know I figured someone would sooner.

View attachment 169889 2014 Performance Blue Fiesta ST w/ Bronze Rota Grids
That looks nice...I ended up ordering Vintage gold after fighting with myself over bronze/gold for a while. Will post pics if I remember when I'm finally done

1 - 4 of 4 Posts