Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're looking for a new set of Wheels for the Lethal Performance ST and we think a set of M52's in 18" would be perfect. However, we need to order 48 wheels in order to have them run in 18". I wanted to see if there would be any interest in getting a custom run of these on order. Once we have a little more interest, I will get complete pricing and ETA.

Thanks,
Matt

*** UPDATED : Changed Wheels to Raijin instead of M52.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Tsp6 in our pattern in black.. Thats what i want!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Any interest in 18" M52 from Enkei?

Any idea on cost? I'm interested

18x8.5 would be awesome

·
Registered
949 Posts
ABSOLUTELY interested, preferably 18x8.5 though. Also would we have a choice in color or would the group buy negate that?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, the M52's were going to be difficult to do but after looking around I think a nice alternative would be their Raijin Wheel.

Enkei Wheels - Tuning Series - Raijin

I am going to have Christy look into Photoshopping a picture so we can get an idea of how it looks, but I think it will be pretty good. I had them quoted with the following specs, but these can obviously be changed before the order is submitted.

18x8 Size
5x108 Bolt Pattern
Matte Black Color
42mm or 45mm Offsets

I will need a minimum of 40 wheels sold and then I can submit the order. They give us a general ETA of 120-150 days, but after 20-30 days in production they can give us a better ETA. I don't have exact pricing at this time, but I would like to see them around the $215-225.00 area but they is obviously subject to change.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will put your name on the list. If anyone has any additional questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I think the raijin is a typical style tho. A similar wheel can be had already in our bolt pattern and 8" wide from spar I and other brands. I think the rpo3 is the way to go and it gives a bit of a concave look in a 9" wide wheel and in black chrome it's tits but plain silver is killer too. It's a classy 5 spoke design but is light weight too

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well, the M52's were going to be difficult to do but after looking around I think a nice alternative would be their Raijin Wheel.

Enkei Wheels - Tuning Series - Raijin

I am going to have Christy look into Photoshopping a picture so we can get an idea of how it looks, but I think it will be pretty good. I had them quoted with the following specs, but these can obviously be changed before the order is submitted.

18x8 Size
5x108 Bolt Pattern
Matte Black Color
42mm or 45mm Offsets

I will need a minimum of 40 wheels sold and then I can submit the order. They give us a general ETA of 120-150 days, but after 20-30 days in production they can give us a better ETA. I don't have exact pricing at this time, but I would like to see them around the $215-225.00 area but they is obviously subject to change.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will put your name on the list. If anyone has any additional questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt
Are this wheels going to need centering rings or are they going to be our size, 63.4mm?
I love the look of these in matte gunmetal..Also what would be the pricing?

Thanks
EricWP

·
Registered
807 Posts
I love the Raijin style of wheel. I have been looking at that design in other manufactures like Sport Edition. Not sure I want to drop over $200(was looking for under $200) a wheel since I don't mind the stock wheel look. I just hate cleaning the stock wheels and the other designs would be much easier.

I would want a wheel as close to the factory spec as possible. I think the stock offset is like 50 or 52mm on stock right? So if they only offer up to 45mm, I am good with that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts