Ford Focus ST Forum banner

881 - 892 of 892 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
I live about 5 minutes from the meet up, it takes me about 45-1hr to get over to your side of town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it a fairly large meet or small (keep in mind my meet in lubbock was huge at 50ish)? Should I try and get there exactly at 7 or?

·
Registered
565 Posts
It's the first time we've put a meet together that wasn't just for our group, so we shall see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, I just sent a request on facebook to be added to the group. Picture is 2 domo's playing xbox.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is the admin in here for the Houston Focus FB group? I read the qualifications to get approved but I just don't have any pics of my car on my FB profile.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've made a few FB requests to Texas ST, Houston ST/RS, and one other one... I think. Anyway, my FB page should have a photo of my Black 2017 ST1 since I bought it 7/15/17 at Planet Ford. If anyone can help me, thanks!

Also, can anyone in the Houston area help me with the global windows down program feature? Everything I've seen indicates you must do it with a PC, but I only have Mac.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I've made a few FB requests to Texas ST, Houston ST/RS, and one other one... I think. Anyway, my FB page should have a photo of my Black 2017 ST1 since I bought it 7/15/17 at Planet Ford. If anyone can help me, thanks!

Also, can anyone in the Houston area help me with the global windows down program feature? Everything I've seen indicates you must do it with a PC, but I only have Mac.
PM me your name and I'll check with the group.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Is the admin in here for the Houston Focus FB group? I read the qualifications to get approved but I just don't have any pics of my car on my FB profile.
LOL...this would explain why I haven't been accepted. Do I also need to give them my SS#, mothers maiden name and first born's blood type. I honestly had no clue there was "qualifications" to join a FB page.

Oh yeah, another Houston guy here. I'm in Tomball.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in Houston, TX, too. Down by NASA.

I am in desperate need of a good, reliable, and HONEST Focus ST mechanic/shop to continue performing maintenance on my racing red 2014 Focus ST (ST3).

The last time I took my ST to the local Ford dealer, the car had gone out of warranty (years not miles) so the greedy bastard screwed me over. This particular dealer resides on the IH 45 South frontage road just outside of ****inson, TX, and, in my opinion, it seems as if the dealership mechanics have been trained to repair only tractors, pickup trucks, and V8 Mustangs because they certainly don't know anything about turbo-charged engines.

I would appreciate any suggestions you may have to offer of good mechanics/shops that you can vouch for personally. Hearsay won't do because, all too often, hearsay is just another word for bull****.

Thanks,

881 - 892 of 892 Posts