Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another rattle popped up, its coming from the passenger seat, I can even hear it when I hit it. That's total 4 rattles already, the car has only 3500 miles. I am really starting to dislike the ST, and will be start thinking to consider trading it in before it will have some serious problems

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
you think the ST is bad, dont ever buy an EVO or STI... that **** will rattle your head loose

·
Registered
414 Posts
Seriously. Have it towed. There are plenty other rattle threads, you couldn't have threatened to sell in one of those?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I add subs to get rattle...does that make me weird?

Reactions: Cowlynz

·
Registered
302 Posts
Mine has started rattling around the moonroof area.. expecially after putting in the RMM! It's definantly driving me crazy one day I'm gonna go and see if I can stuff something in it so it's not so bad. I normally don't mind rattles but this one is right above my head...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Any car that is priced in this "moderate" price range is going to rattle, besides maybe a Honda or Toyota. If it starts, stays quick, looks ok and doesn't completely fall apart before 100k I'm calling it a victory with either the GTI or the ST we have.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Mine has started rattling around the moonroof area.. expecially after putting in the RMM! It's definantly driving me crazy one day I'm gonna go and see if I can stuff something in it so it's not so bad. I normally don't mind rattles but this one is right above my head...
I used some of the foam you use to seal windows around the sunglass holder. That tab rattled.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts