Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I've been lurking about for the past 2-3 weeks and doing tons of reading and research about these cars and I finally decided to make the move and purchased a brand new 2017 Shadow Black Focus ST3 on Friday. When looking for cars the ST wasn't even in consideration of the few cars I was looking at, but after test driving one at the dealership at the suggestion of the salesman, I knew I had my mind made up.

I've been a mod freak in the past and can't stand having anything stock but this car will remain somewhat stock aside from basic bolt-ons and the normal appearance stuff (some of which was done the day of purchase) at least until I get closer to the factory warranty expiring. I'm glad to be a part of such a helpful, informative, and knowledgeable community and look forward to learning more and helping out where I can!

Dan

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey everyone! I've been lurking about for the past 2-3 weeks and doing tons of reading and research about these cars and I finally decided to make the move and purchased a brand new 2017 Shadow Black Focus ST3 on Friday. When looking for cars the ST wasn't even in consideration of the few cars I was looking at, but after test driving one at the dealership at the suggestion of the salesman, I knew I had my mind made up.

I've been a mod freak in the past and can't stand having anything stock but this car will remain somewhat stock aside from basic bolt-ons and the normal appearance stuff (some of which was done the day of purchase) at least until I get closer to the factory warranty expiring. I'm glad to be a part of such a helpful, informative, and knowledgeable community and look forward to learning more and helping out where I can!

Dan
Welcome! And be sure to post up some pics!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
LOL, another "it's going to stay stock!" noob! Welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts