Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Weekend Update

Had some help cleaning the cylinder head. Also more big news...we found a company that makes a forged crank. Downside...King won't have Tri-metal bearings available until October. Gives us time to get everything else ready to go. LOL

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Weekend Update

Had some help cleaning the cylinder head. Also more big news...we found a company that makes a forged crank. Downside...King won't have Tri-metal bearings available until October. Gives us time to get everything else ready to go. LOL

·
Registered
55 Posts
check out Pwnall performance.com he will have everything you need also he is doing the same thing.there is a thread on the fiesta st forum about him.good luck.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
check out Pwnall performance.com he will have everything you need also he is doing the same thing.there is a thread on the fiesta st forum about him.good luck.
Thanks for the site. Sucks nobody has the bearings yet!

·
Registered
55 Posts
try king's bearings,buy a double set use for top and bottom that may work. pwnall performance has those also.give him a call.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
try king's bearings,buy a double set use for top and bottom that may work. pwnall performance has those also.give him a call.
King doesn't have a tri-metal for mains. All they have for mains is Aluminum and that won't hold up well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
He doesn't have the ones we are looking for. He's talking about a different
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
that is a really nice block,i envy you lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Alright guys, haven't forgotten about you. Crank is going on a 2 month wait now and tri metal bearings are not being made until Oct. I'll try to post updates as soon as I can. Also switching from a 2860r to a 2867r to help me out with power.

To help fill the void, I bought some engine paint and painted my block Ford blue. Let me know what your thoughts are!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Finally got some bearings and now assembling! Can't wait to see this all put together! Also got the flywheel in the mail!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts