Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I know Christmas is coming up, and I've made a parts list for the car this winter to hopefully achieve & install all before Car Show season starts.

I THOROUGHLY went through all the parts available to narrow it down tremendously to the specific parts I wanted to buy.

These were my categories of parts I had to narrow down (Probably took me a month of R&D to get my list). Basically, I was aiming for Stage 2.

CBE
CAI
FMIC
Flash/Tuner
Short Shift Kit
Suspension
DR's for the strip

I can now say I have scratched off two of the parts on my list! It's so weird because I could rarely order anything for my 12yr Monte carlo LS when I had her, and now, having literally a new car, with new parts coming out, it feels great. (Oh, the other day I was at The Patio waiting for my gf and I's food outside, well the carrier outer kept looking at my ST even when going in, so I let off the bov a few times and he had the biggest smile, then I had the biggest smile lol)

I plan to keep you guys updated over the course of the next few months with the parts I receive and the parts I ordered. Then, when install day has come, it's time to install everything.

The flasher/tuner I'm still on the fence out. Raffi from FSWERKS has helped me out TREMENDOUSLY when him and I were discussing about the SCT x4 vs AP3. I'm just still on the fence about the warranty.

Anyways, here's the parts I ordered yesterday :) Can't wait to get them!

Flowmaster CBE

Agency Power CAI

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ordered some overlays for the badges for the car which should come next week when he makes it. Should be some nice gifts next week!

Keep looking! :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like a great plan. Waiting for Pictures!
Thanks!

Here's the latest purchase, just a little cosmetic mod...won't be here until later December, to early February :(

This badge will definitely compliment the Oxford White :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
399 Posts
Ordered some overlays for the badges for the car which should come next week when he makes it. Should be some nice gifts next week!

Keep looking! :)
Where did you get the overlays from? Been looking for a good place to buy them. Thanks!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did you get the overlays from? Been looking for a good place to buy them. Thanks!
I bought them from an eBay seller who was selling an overlay for the badge on the steering wheel. He said he'd make that one I wanted but for the actual badges on the car. It's a vinyl overlay, not a gel badge or nothing.

Here he is; coolstuffdecals123 on eBay

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here I'll be posting every part I get so readers don't have to keep jumping through pages.

Flowmaster CBE;

It came fast! Ordered on the 9th and came on the 11 from PA to IL using standard shipping.
(12/11/14)

--------------------------------------------------------

Agency Power CAI;

Man, I didn't expect their intake to be this beautiful up close.

(12/12/14)

Badge Overlays & Stickers;

(12/22/14)

Rear Stress Bar;

(1/2/14)

INSTALL DAY (1/25/15)

Agency Power CAI

FSWERKS Stress Bar

INSTALL DAY (1/31/15)

Flowmaster Exhaust

Stickers! (Because we all know they add horsepower)

YES, I KNOW THE EMBLEM IS UPDSIDE DOWN, BUT THAT IS FIXED. IT'S SNOWING LIKE A MOFO OUTSIDE SO I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANCES TO GRAB PICTURES.

Bronze shift knob

Eagle Eye Projectors w/ 6,000k HID lights

Yoshihara DY-37C 18x8 +40

MPx Ported TB (Returned)

·
Registered
264 Posts
So you bought halogen projectors and put HIDs in them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts