Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my custom shift knob from AM. I am completely satisfied with the results, truly job well done. I would not hesitate to order from them, but keep in mind. You will definitely have to wait at least 3 months, this one took 4+ months for example.

But as i stated earlier, it's worth the wait! Thanks again @AnarchyMotive

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
That is epic!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wow. The quality on that one is brilliant. It looks perfect.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Finally got my custom shift knob from AM. I am completely satisfied with the results, truly job well done. I would not hesitate to order from them, but keep in mind. You will definitely have to wait at least 3 months, this one took 4+ months for example.

Is the long wait for the custom design and manufacture? Off the shelf design shouldn't take long hey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Is the long wait for the custom design and manufacture? Off the shelf design shouldn't take long hey?
Off the shelf stuff they have been putting out more quickly and working on having a bigger stock from what he has posted. Supposedly dropped wait times quite a bit for off the shelf.

Anyways, really cool shifter, I was thinking about having them do something super custom but wasn't sure....your Pokeshifter makes me thing he can do most anything I would want!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

yeah, definitely a shorter wait time for the off the shelf type shifters. That original quote on time was for custom ordered knobs.

Off the shelf stuff they have been putting out more quickly and working on having a bigger stock from what he has posted. Supposedly dropped wait times quite a bit for off the shelf.

Anyways, really cool shifter, I was thinking about having them do something super custom but wasn't sure....your Pokeshifter makes me thing he can do most anything I would want!
Thanks dude! Yeah, definitely get in touch with them. They usually try to work with you on what you exactly want, or some kind of variation that works for the both of you.

·
Registered
9,129 Posts

How do you keep pokymon from constantly coming out in a bright white light while you drive?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts