Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I am finally getting the chance to do something I've wanted to do for a while.

I am going to offer a breast cancer awareness knob, with the ribbon engraved on top.

You can get it in any car that I currently offer fitment for.

Included will be the knob in a gorgeous pink with a silver metallic flake, with the BCA ribbon engraved on top and a clear coat to seal it all in.

You will also get a hand written thank you note as well as a $20 donation from every knob sold to The National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. (https://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/)

We will be using the lighter pink on the 1st knob. The 2nd is representative of the engraving.

You can find the knob here!

https://anarchy-motive.myshopify.com/products/october-breast-cancer-awareness-knob

It's not really a group buy, but more or less a bulk sale for a good cause.

IMG_0896 by Derrick Tackett, on Flickr

IMG_0801 by Derrick Tackett, on Flickr

Also, if you'd like to personalize it in memory of someone we can do that as well. Just ask!

·
Registered
240 Posts
My wife and I are going through as I write this. She's has Hormonal based breast and HER2 positive BC(very aggressive form of BC)that spread into some lymph nodes. She's been on chemotherapy for 8 weeks now and we have 14 more to go. I'll take one please, and thank you.
I'll order from your site.
EricWP

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My wife and I are going through as I write this. She's has Hormonal based breast and HER2 positive BC(very aggressive form of BC)that spread into some lymph nodes. She's been on chemotherapy for 8 weeks now and we have 14 more to go. I'll take one please, and thank you.
I'll order from your site.
EricWP
Placed my order for the atlas, does that have the shifter engraving also?
Thank you again
Thank you for your order. I got your email as well, I will follow up with that this morning sometime.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts