Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a full kit, and the reason doesnt matter but the AN lines are gone. I need to get the AN Lines and conncetors needed to finish the aux fuel. If anyone has links to all the connectors needed and recommended AN line that would be great. This is stopping me from finishing up my built motor, I went and asked some shops. They are asking for exactly what fitting etc, and I dont know. Appreciate any responses.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
AN fittings are not rocket science. You’ve already got one side, so you can figure out what fits on the other side.

while i wish I could buy fragola and Russell fittings all day, I do on occasion buy evil fittings on Amazon for less than half the cost. But I don’t skimp on the lines ever.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AN fittings are not rocket science. You’ve already got one side, so you can figure out what fits on the other side.

while i wish I could buy fragola and Russell fittings all day, I do on occasion buy evil fittings on Amazon for less than half the cost. But I don’t skimp on the lines ever.
If I wanted to hear its not rocket science its what I would ask, I am not super experienced with AN or the fittings. Which is why I am asking.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Radium's fuel rail page says it takes -8 ORB so just figure out what adapters you need, if your going all -AN on the feed then then you need some -8 ORB to -8 Male (straight, 90* or swivel banjo) fittings for how you want those hose oriented and then -8 hose ends and hose. If your doing regular fuel hose you'd get -8 ORB to barb (radium lists a 8.5 or 10mm barb fittings)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Radium's fuel rail page says it takes -8 ORB so just figure out what adapters you need, if your going all -AN on the feed then then you need some -8 ORB to -8 Male (straight, 90* or swivel banjo) fittings for how you want those hose oriented and then -8 hose ends and hose. If your doing regular fuel hose you'd get -8 ORB to barb (radium lists a 8.5 or 10mm barb fittings)
Appreciate this, surprised Radium didnt give me this info when I contacted them lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts