Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's awesome to come across Sith Racing moving into the world of Supporting Vendors!

The entire Sith crew have been leaders in our local scene since the launch of the platform and are constantly offering advice to anyone looking to learn about their ST. Adam (@amarweb) has surrounded himself with some great guys who've been incredible assets on both this forum and several social media pages. Sith deciding to start a shop and become a supporting vendor was an awesome next step.
When I recently decided to explore some big turbo options, Sith was the easy choice. They've thoroughly answered every question and are able to supply all of the parts and advice I've needed to get the build going. We're in the final stages of gathering the parts and I'm looking forward to working with Adam and the guys on the install!

·
Registered
770 Posts
It's awesome to come across Sith Racing moving into the world of Supporting Vendors!

The entire Sith crew have been leaders in our local scene since the launch of the platform and are constantly offering advice to anyone looking to learn about their ST. Adam (@amarweb) has surrounded himself with some great guys who've been incredible assets on both this forum and several social media pages. Sith deciding to start a shop and become a supporting vendor was an awesome next step.
When I recently decided to explore some big turbo options, Sith was the easy choice. They've thoroughly answered every question and are able to supply all of the parts and advice I've needed to get the build going. We're in the final stages of gathering the parts and I'm looking forward to working with Adam and the guys on the install!
Can't wait for install day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts