Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An executive decision has been made that we will no longer be forum vendors.

However, we are still in business and will continue to sell parts for the ST.

Thank you all for your support with our small business. I hope you continue to enjoy your Breedt parts.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Wow that is a shocker.The shifter arm i purchased from you last year is still working great.
Even though you won't be a vendor here,still looking forward to the new black intake manifold your working on.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Thanks Team Breedt for contributing to the community with both your $$$ and your time/expertise; both are valuable and I have benefitted from them. I enjoy your short shifter every day (25% reduction and moving the shifter forward FWIW).

Thanks again!

All the best,
Mark

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
I purchased a couple of items from you and they were A+++ !!

Sorry to see you go.

·
Registered
125 Posts
That's a bummer!

What do you guys recommend we use to follow product developments and new offerings? Facebook? You guys should get a blog rolling on your site.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
I'm sad to see you go! I've bought many parts from you folks, and they were top notch, i'm excited to see what great parts are going to come out for the future! Your sticker's are up in my garage and will be there forever! :in love:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Loved your stuff, have short shift arm and shifter ball

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the wonderful positive feedback guys! As mentioned, we will continue to sell and create parts for the ST platform. Both our main website and Amazon site will still be up from what I understand.

Also, we will have parts available through distributors.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Well I just found some of your products & I'm really looking forward to seeing more!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts