2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ugh I shouldn't have opened this thread. I absolutely was not planning on buying wheels but these were a strong contender if I was to get a set. Could not pass up the chance to get them at this price!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Out of stock

Edit: That's what I get for hesitating what...30 minutes? All bought up lol

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Lol i was hesitant to order.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I actually did order. When I pressed submit it told me they are gone.

Edit: You see why I'm mad lol. I made the decision and went through with it and now it's gone for lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
I actually did order. When I pressed submit it told me they are gone.

Edit: You see why I'm mad lol. I made the decision and went through with it and now it's gone for lol
It says 5 in stock just now at 1:04PM EST. Just refreshed from a bit ago and went from 1 to 5, coworker is trying to buy some also, so good luck to all.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Damn. Says 1 left in stock. Would yall make fun of me if I had one of these three snow flakes? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Your handling would take a hit for sure lol and a few judges would come towards you

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
WOW that is crazy... I think 90% of the cars on the forum are going to be running these... haha

says 1 in stock at the moment
This was posted, I began my order, then waited 28 minutes and decided that I definitely want them and ordered. Out of stock. I was extremely jazzed and mad that I couldn't get them...then got back on and saw they went from 1 left to 5 because someone must have cancelled or something and ordered them. #stoked

1 - 20 of 58 Posts