Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, but to say I traded my 2013 tangerine scream st2 with the yellow recaro seats and 130k on it for a brand new 2017 black st2 with 6 miles on it. Ended up lowering my payment by $70 and picked up gap, and complete care protection, so overall I’m pretty excited. I’m just wondering if I’m the first person to do this.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I traded a 2016 Focus for a 2016 Focus so no you're not alone!

·
Registered
783 Posts
14 turned into a 17

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I there are a couple things I like better on the new one and a couple I like better on the old one.

The SYNC3 is def better. I like that it remembers if you like the fog lights on. I like the minor changes to the console, the little tray in front of the stick, the cup holders are better, the 12v outlet is in a nice spot and the front usb is nice.

I for sure like the control layout on the 2013/14 steering wheel better. The older setup for the cruise control is much more intuitive. I also preferred the older climate controls and the power lock button on the center stack. This is more of preference based on what I’m used to though.

Other than that I love the thing. It’d be nice if I could afford an RS but that won’t be possible for a long time and even then, I’d rather save the money.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Considering it, but wouldn’t be til after New Years or so and when I can finally find one of those hot red pepper ones lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
783 Posts
Ford bought back my 15 and gave me a 16.

Still kinda pissed that I had to lose performance blue :(
My first one was PB too. Loved that color and was amazed it wasn’t available on the newer cars.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
My first one was PB too. Loved that color and was amazed it wasn’t available on the newer cars.
Yeah, it's weird that they dumped it.

Kona blue is a good color but I didn't like it on the ST. Looks good on a mustang though.

The new blue they came out with for 2018 is... ok. It's certainly not offensive or ugly but it's very bland.

d41253690d54ee7aeb8ecdcd6d.jpg ddaa95b776ae37769530735c2d4.jpg

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yeah, it's weird that they dumped it.

Kona blue is a good color but I didn't like it on the ST. Looks good on a mustang though.

The new blue they came out with for 2018 is... ok. It's certainly not offensive or ugly but it's very bland.
It's like they took liquid blue, which everyone wanted, and purposely made it more boring. I think that's what makes me dislike it the most, the thought of what could of been.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts